Happiness is a choice. You can choose to enjoy life or choose to suffer from the pain it gives you.
Life can also be a game. You can be worried that you might lose or you can simply forget about losing and just enjoy the game.
Whoever breaks your heart and makes you sad, you have to power to control your emotion. You can react with sadness or you can just decide and act to continue going wearing a smile in your face.
Life is enjoyable. No matter what you are feeling right now, the following inspirational quotes can motivate you to enjoy life to the fullest.
1. “Happiness is a choice, a repetitive one.” ― Akilnathan Logeswaran
2. “Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.” ― Michael Jordan
3. “In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.” ― Gordon B. Hinckley
4. “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for a newer and richer experience.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
5. “The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.” ―- James Taylor
6. “Slow down and enjoy life. It’s not only the scenery you miss by going too fast – you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.” ― Eddie Cantor
7. “Live every day as if it were going to be your last; for one day you’re sure to be right.” ― Harry Morant
8. “Simply enjoy life and the great pleasures that come with it.” ― Karolina Kurkova
9. “Follow your hopes and not your fears.” ― Jody Bower
10. “I enjoy life when things are happening. I don’t care if it’s good things or bad things. That means you’re alive.” ― Joan Rivers
11. “Enjoy life. There’s plenty of time to be dead.” ― Hans Christian Andersen
12. “Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight.” ― Gordon B. Hinckley
13. “Believe in “live and let live”. ― Satyendra Pandey
14. “The safest course is to do nothing against one’s conscience. With this secret, we can enjoy life and have no fear from death.” ― Voltaire
15. “Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.” ― Rachel Ann Nunes
16. “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” ― Harold Whitman
17. “Slow down and remember this: Most things make no difference.” ― Tim Ferriss
18. “We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ― Joseph Campbell
19. “Do anything, but let it produce joy.” ― Walt Whitman
20. “Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today.” ― James Dean
21. “Live in the moment. Forget the past and don’t concern yourself with the future.” ― Tanner Christensen
22. “Participate in life instead of just watching it pass you by.” ― Lindsey Wonderson
23. “Keep your spirit free, be flexible, let go.” ― Leslie Brown
24. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” ― Helen Keller, The Open Door
25. “Life is like a roller coaster, live it, be happy, enjoy life.” ― Avril Lavigne
26. “Slow down and enjoy life. It’s not only the scenery you miss by going to fast – you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.” ― Eddie Cantor
27. “There is no way to happiness – happiness is the way.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
28. “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” ― Abraham Lincoln
Do you have other quotes or sayings about enjoying and optimizing happiness in your life that you want to add to this list? Feel free to share by making a comment below. Don’t forget to share these inspiring quotes with your friends.
Online courses recommended for you:
- 7 Critical Areas to Develop before Graduating from College
Grow, Win and Thrive as you Develop Knowledge and Skills that Last a Lifetime; This is a power-packed course for college students who aspire to develop themselves in ways that will undeniably propel them to unimaginable heights of success during college and thereafter. It is right for you if you are serious about becoming the BEST version of yourself and thrive during and after college.
- Create A Simple Daily Success Routine To Transform Your Life
Introducing ‘The Amazing Routine’ – Boost your Happiness, Confidence, Focus, Motivation and Power.
- Life Mastery – Happiness, Health & Success
Practical techniques to successfully master work-life balance, happiness, and goal setting; If you feel like things aren’t turning out as you’d dreamed, you want to progress faster, or you’re overwhelmed with stress and worry, then this course will CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
Books recommended for you:
* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.