One verse from the bible says that “faith can move mountains”, that’s true in the sense that when you fully trust and surrender yourself to God there’s nothing in this world that would be too tough to handle.
Faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see (Hebrews 11:1). Being faithful is believing in the unseen, you don’t have to see air to believe that is there right? It goes the same with God, we may not have seen Him with our naked eyes but He is there.
In times of happiness or sorrow, He is there to guide and protect us in our life. All we have to do is believe in His presence and power, and of course, obey His commands which are actually for our own good.
Let these inspirational quotes about God inspire you to put your trust and have faith in Him.
60 Inspirational Quotes about God and Faith Video
60 Inspirational Quotes about God and Faith
1. “Let God’s promises shine on your problems.” – Corrie ten Boom
2. “God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile” – Max Lucado
3. “If you believe in a God who controls the big things, you have to believe in a God who controls the little things. It is we, of course, to whom things look ‘little’ or ‘big’.” –Elisabeth Elliot
4. “If you are listening to the roar, you’re going to miss the whisper.” ― Tracy Pinkerton, MouthPeace: My Spiritual Journey Through The Mouth Trap
5. “Relying on God has to start all over everyday, as if nothing has yet been done.” – C. S. Lewis
6. “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother Teresa
7. “The greater your knowledge of the goodness and grace of God on your life, the more likely you are to praise Him in the storm.” – Matt Chandler
8. “Never underestimate the power of Faith because when nothing seems possible, Faith makes it possible.” ― Gift Gugu Mona
9. “If God called us to a task, He will then qualify us for the job.” – Jack Hyles
10. “God has a purpose behind every problem. He uses circumstances to develop our character.” – Rick Warren
11. “There is never a moment when God is not in control. Relax! He’s got you covered.” ― Mandy Hale, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass
12. “Outside of Christ, I am weak; in Christ, I am strong.” – Watchmen Nee
13. “You should be courageous, not because of who you are and what you’ve done, but because of who God is and what He has done!” – Wayne A. Mack
14. “Remembering the goodness of God in the past, will help us in seasons where it’s harder to see Him.” – Esther Fleece
15. “My entire theology can be condensed into four words. Jesus died for me.” ― C.H. Spurgeon
16. “So keep your faith in the God above, and faith in the righteous truth,
it shall bring you back to the absent love, and the joys of a vanished youth.” – Edgar A Guest
17. “Don’t be a fool. Recognize your dependence on God. As the days become dark and the nights become dreary, realize that there is a God who rules above.” – Martin Luther King Jr., Why Jesus Called A Man A Fool
18. “God gave us the ability to do, not just try to Give thanks rather than cry.” – Catherine Pulsifer, Let God Guide You
19. “Keep the faith. The vision is always for the appointed time. Be patient, prayerful and wait for the fulfillment of your visions.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
20. “God earnestly wants people to do great things. Here is the secret to be an instrument He can use: Be faithful in little things.” – Michael Farris
21. “Yes, we were given the free-will to choose how to be, but we can still go back to the one who gave it to us for guidance on how to use it.” ― Jacinta Mpalyenkana
22. “The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quite alone with the heavens, nature, and God.” – Anne Frank
23. “May God helps us to be thankful for our past; thankful for our present, but most of all thankful for the permanent. Which means, thank God for Himself.” – Steve Pease
24. “But the key to understanding the role of faith is this: faith is the only mechanism that gives us the peace and joy in our heart and the closeness to our loving God.” – Tom Fay
25. “Faith does not eliminate questions. But faith knows where to take them.” — Elisabeth Elliot
26. “We may not see it now but God is in control and has a reason for everything.” – William Hemsworth
27. “Mornings are considered the perfect time to pray. It is when you get a fresh start and just meditate on the goodness of God in your life.” Rebecca Small, Prayer: Inspirational Morning Prayers For Every Christian
28. “Always, everywhere God is present, and always He seeks to discover Himself to each one.” — A.W. Tozer
29. “Let go of all your fears and worries and let God take over. Giving up control can be difficult but the changes you see in your life with be worth it.” – Lisa Rusczyk Ed.D., 50 Things to Know About Prayer
30. “When you walk with God, you will never be lost” ― Karen Gibbs
31. “God has been there every step of the way. I praise God for His Strength in all things.” – Diane Winbush, Reflections of A Father
32. “Worrying is arrogant because God knows what He’s doing.” — Barbara Cameron
33. “In other words, take the rubbish that life throws at you and turn it into something good with God’s help.” – Olivia Hope
34. “We all go through hard times. But do we try and fix our own problems or do we trust God that He can fix them?” – Brandon Harrison, I Trust You Lord: 3 Day Devotional
35. “As long as the eyes of our faith are fixed upon our troubles we will not find joy. Until our minds consciously move the Lord from our peripheral vision into the narrow corridor of our focus, joy will elude us.” ― Paul Tautges, Pray about Everything: Cultivating God-Dependency
36. “Fight your battles through prayer, And win your battles through faith.” ― Luffina Lourduraj
37. “I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you’re grateful, you’ll see God open up new doors.” – Joel Osteen
38. “Where God guides, He provides. No matter how things look, God is still in control. Stay in peace and be hopeful. Your blessing is coming soon.” ― Germany Kent
39. “Remember, no storm will ever last a lifetime. Just hold on, be brave and have faith. Before you know it, the storm will be gone.” ― Dianerste Ross
40. “Worry is blind and cannot discern the future, but Jesus sees the end from the beginning. In every difficulty, He has His way prepared to bring relief.” – Ellen White
41. “Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” – Corrie Ten Boom
42. “Don’t ask God to guide your steps if you’re not willing to move your feet.” – Unknown
43. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do and he will show you which path to take.” – Proverbs 3:5-6 NLT
44. “The beginning of anxiety is the end of faith, and the beginning of true faith is the end of anxiety.” – George Mueller
45. “Feed your faith and starve your doubts.” – Kenneth E. Hagin Sr.
46. “Faith talks in the language of God. Doubt talks in the language of man.” – E.W. Kenyon
47. “Faith is putting all your eggs in God’s basket, then counting your blessings before they hatch.” – Ramona C. Carroll
48. “To seek His will is to search for His ways.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
49. “I have learned that faith means trusting in advance what will only make sense in reverse.” – Philip Yancey
50. “Faith is a reasoning trust, a trust which reckons thoughtfully and confidently upon the trustworthiness of God.” – John R. Stott
51. “Faith in God will elevate you to next level blessings.” ― Germany Kent
52. “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” – Galatians 2:20
53. “I understand (finally) that God does not REACT to prayers or petitions. He has ACTED. It is already done.” ― Carlos Wallace
54. “Faith is the vision of the heart; it sees God in the dark as well as in the day.” – Unknown
55. “Faith comes alive when the Word read from the page becomes the Word heard in your heart.” – Rex Rouis
56. “And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.” – Romans 8:28 NLT
57. “The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure.” – 1 Corinthians 10:13
58. “Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.” – 1 John 5:5
59. “Faith is letting down our nets into the transparent deeps at the Divine command, not knowing what we shall draw. ” – Francois Fenelon
60. “I can do all this through him who gives me strength.” – Philippians 4:13
It may be hard surrendering everything to Him, but we should do it for when God is with us, nothing can stand against you. Always keep your faith in Him, He is there to guide you forward in your journey. Always remember that God never fails and His love endures forever.
Online courses recommended for you：
- Prophetic School And Hearing The Voice of God
This course is for any believer who is hungry for God’s power to flow through them, bless, and minister to people.
- 15 Essential Biblical Texts
15 key Biblical texts you can use to bring deeper meaning to your life for anyone interested in creating a more meaningful life through Biblical wisdom.
- The Resurrection of the Son of God
Study of the afterlife and the idea of resurrection.
Books recommended for you:
* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.