What are the things that keep on inspiring you? Inspirations can be drawn from anything. It may be from your loved ones, special someone, or probably taken from those powerful quotes you read. Life might be a blood-curdling road to venture down, but having a positive outlook in life will help you go through with it.
Today, I decided to feature some inspirational life quotes taken from different people that will help you see the wonderful potential that life has to offer.
1. “Live each day as if your life had just begun.”– Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
2. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.”– Jim Rohn
3. “An obstacle is often a stepping stone.”– Prescott
4. “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.”– Dennis P. Kimbro
5. “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown
6. “There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures.”– Josiah Gilbert Holland
7. “Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get.” – Unknown
8. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
9. “One of the most important keys to Success is having the discipline to do what you know you should do, even when you don’t feel like doing it.” – Unknown
10. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” – Bill Cosby
11. Don’t be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone.. – Andy Biersack
12. “Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe the one reason that it will.” – Unknown
13. “Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.” – Unknown
14. “Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop.” – Unknown
15. “The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth.” – Unknown
16. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
17. “The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.” – Joel Brown
18. “Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.” – Larry Winget
19. “Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.”—Theodore Roosevelt
20. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.”—Harvey Fierstein
21. “Life’s too mysterious to take too serious.” —Mary Engelbreit
22. “The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has been before.” —Albert Einstein
23. “It’s not about how hard you can hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.”—Rocky Balboa, Rocky
24. “Nothing in life is to be feared; it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less.” —Marie Curie
25. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” —T. Roosevelt
26. Don’t sweat the petty things and don’t pet the sweaty things.” —George Carlin
27. “It’s supposed to be hard. If it were easy, everyone would do it.” —Jimmy Dugan, A League of Their Own
28. “Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we’re here, we should dance.” — Unknown
29. “Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you’ll be criticized anyway.” —Eleanor Roosevelt.
30. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
31. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” —Aristotle
32. “Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.”– Benjamin Disraeli
33. “Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”– William James
34. “Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.”– Ray Kroc
35. “Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others.”– Winston Churchill
36. “The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.”– Oliver Wendell Holmes
37. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.”– Jack Canfield
38. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”– Carl Bard
39. “Life has two rules: #1 Never quit #2 Always remember rule # 1.”– Unknown
40. “The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.”– Arthur C. Clarke
41. “Speak less than you know; have more than you show.”– William Shakespeare
42. “Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”– Thomas Edison
43. “Rule #1 of life. Do what makes YOU happy.”– Unknown
44. “It is not enough to aim, you must hit.”– Italian Proverb
45. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.”– Babe Ruth
These are just some of the inspirational life quotes that you can share throughout your Twitter, Facebook and other social media accounts to spread some positive vibes. Life quotes and sayings are little reminders that we all need to spend time pondering and reflecting on the way we live our lives. Being inspired every day will bring joy to your days, so you better start reading quotes about life that can help you snap out of your funk.
Online courses recommended for you:
- 7 Critical Areas to Develop before Graduating from College
Grow, Win and Thrive as you Develop Knowledge and Skills that Last a Lifetime; This is a power-packed course for college students who aspire to develop themselves in ways that will undeniably propel them to unimaginable heights of success during college and thereafter. It is right for you if you are serious about becoming the BEST version of yourself and thrive during and after college.
- Create A Simple Daily Success Routine To Transform Your Life
Introducing ‘The Amazing Routine’ – Boost your Happiness, Confidence, Focus, Motivation and Power.
- Life Mastery – Happiness, Health & Success
Practical techniques to successfully master work-life balance, happiness, and goal setting; If you feel like things aren’t turning out as you’d dreamed, you want to progress faster, or you’re overwhelmed with stress and worry, then this course will CHANGE YOUR LIFE.