Confidence has it all- optimism, courage, and faith. It is a connotation of the word ‘trust’ within yourself, and a reflection of how you value your worth.
To be confident is to influence others how to treat you. In a way, it is your character’s mechanism of proclaiming who you really are.
Above all, it is through believing yourself that you can accomplish and enjoy the very essence of life which is happiness. Having faith in yourself is an important thing that would lead you towards success, and it is something that everyone should build.
Below is a list of inspirational quotes that will help you boost your self-confidence.
1.” Believing in yourself is an endless destination, believing that you have failed is the end of your journey.” ― Sarah Merideth
2.”Believe in yourself and there will come a day when others will have no choice but to believe you.” ― Cynthia Kersey
3.” To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable; to make yourself vulnerable is to show your strength.” ― Criss Jami
4.”There can be no friendship without confidence and no confidence without integrity.”― Samuel Johnson
5.”The biggest and only critic lives in your perception of people’s perception of you rather than people’s perception of you.” ― Criss Jami
6.” Beethoven said that it’s better to hit the wrong note confidently than hit the right note unconfidently. Never be afraid to be wrong or to embarrass yourself; we are all students in this life, and there is always something more to learn.” ― Mike Norton
7.”You won’t ever build your confidence from a perception of lack. As it grows and evolves from realizing who you are and what you already have.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
8.”Beauty has many forms, and I think the most beautiful thing is confidence and loving yourself.” ― Kiesza
9.”The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence.” ― Blake Lively
10. “To anyone that ever told you you’re no good… They’re no better.” —Hayley Williams
11. “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” — Christopher Robin
12. “Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.― Lao Tzu
13. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. “Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am, and who I wanna be.” — Avril Lavigne
15. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.”― Vincent Van Gogh
16. “Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it.” ― Bruce Lee
17. “You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
18. “People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty are revealed only if there is light from within.” ― Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
19. “Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.” ― Brene Brown
20. “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” ― Christopher Robin
21. “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
22. “The strongest single factor in prosperity consciousness is self-esteem: believing you can do it, believing you deserve it, believing you will get it.” ― Jerry Gillies
23. “Listen to your heart above all other voices.” ― Marta Kagan
24. “You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.” ― Lou Holtz
25. “If I am not for myself, who will be?” ― Pirke Avoth
26. “The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others.” ― Dr. Sonya Friedman
27. “Whether you think you can or think you can’t – you are right.” ― Henry Ford
28. “What a man thinks of himself, that it is which determines, or rather indicates his fate.” ― Henry David Thoreau
29. “One of the most significant characteristics of healthy esteem is that it is the state of one who is not at war either with himself or with others.” ― Nathaniel Branden.
30. “Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” ― Helen Keller
31. “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it. ”– M. Scott Peck
32. “Think like a queen- a queen if not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” – Oprah
33. “You are here to enable the divine purpose of the universe to unfold. That is how important you are!” ― Eckhart Tolle
34.”The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short, but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark. ― Michelangelo Buonarroti
35. “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.” ― Shannon L. Alder
36. “The better you feel about yourself, the less you feel the need to show off.”― Robert Hand
37. “The strongest man in the world is he who stands most alone.”― Henrik Ibsen
38. “When they say the sky is the limit to me that is really true.” ― Michael Jackson
39. “I am not the moon orbiting around your planet; I am the sun that will burn through your frozen mind.” ― Shannon L. Alder
40. “There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do.” ― Marianne Williamson
41. “The biggest human temptation is to settle for too little.” ― Thomas Merton
42. “Most people just want to see you fall, that’s more reason to stand tall.” ― Emma Michelle
43. “One of life’s best lessons was not being afraid to look foolish – to just ask the question.” ― Melissa Senate
44. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve imagined.” ― Henry David Thoreau
45. “Your greatness is revealed not by the lights that shine upon you, but by the light that shines on you.” ― Ray A. Davis
46. “If you believe in yourself you can reach everything you want.” ― Kees Broos
47. ” I think that power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you’ve done.” — Robert Downey
48. “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.” — Dr. Benjamin Spock
49. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.”— Dr. Seuss
50. “A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.” – Mark Twain
51. “Being unafraid of not being liked is the best way to be like.” ― Ines de la Fressange
52. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” ― Japanese Proverb
53. “To guarantee success, act as if it were impossible to fail.”― Dorothea Brande
54. “Anything is possible if you got enough nerve.”― J.K. Rowling
55. “Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings.” ― Samuel Johnson
56. “What could we accomplish if we knew we could not fail?” ―Eleanor Roosevelt
57. “We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”― Carlos Castaneda
58. “Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.” ― Les Brown
59. “Everyone is a star and deserves the right to twinkle.” ― Marilyn Monroe
60. “When someone tells you it can’t be done, it’s more a reflection of their limitation, not yours.” ― Lucy Marie
Do you know why philosophers are remembered by almost everyone up to this time? It’s because they stand for what they believe in, no matter how different and unbelievable it is for others. Such – and that can also be called as confidence. They never fear to be judged.
Most importantly, it’s normal that you sometimes feel insecure about something, but you are peculiar in your own way- and you should always engrave it in your mind.
You are a star, do not let your brightness be blocked by fear, let yourself shine with the confidence you have!
ALSO READ: 40 Inspiring Quotes About Success
Online courses recommended for you:
- Health, Happiness & Home Guide: For Young People!
To help young people to learn how to achieve optimal health and how to get the most out of life; covers all the aspects one needs to improve their physical health, diet, spirituality, self-discovery, meditation, yoga, daily routine, mindset and personal development!
- Create A Simple Daily Success Routine To Transform Your Life
Introducing ‘The Amazing Routine’ – Boost your Happiness, Confidence, Focus, Motivation and Power.
1 thought on “60 Inspirational Quotes to Boost Your Confidence”
Nice and lovely