She was the one who brought us into this world.
She is the one who always gives us comforting hands when we are sad and in pain.
She is the one who always takes care of us whether we are sick or healthy.
She is always the one who will be the most worried person when we are in troubles.
She is the one who becomes the happiest person to see us succeed in life and reach our dreams.
She is the first person who will understand our thoughts and emotions.
She is even the one who will tell us we are the most beautiful person in this world.
She is our mom.
So why not find the perfect words to express your love for your mother? Why not tell your mom how important she is and how you are grateful to have her in your life?
Whether it’s Mother’s Day or not, the following best inspirational quotes for our Moms will surely inspire us to love our mother more.
1. “A mother’s love is whole no matter how many times it’s divided.” ― Unknown Author
2. “You sacrificed for us. You’re the real MVP.” ― Kevin Durant
3. “Everybody wants to save the earth; nobody wants to help mom do the dishes.” ― P.J.O’rourke
4. “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness, and children sleep soundly in them.” ― Victor Hugo
5. “A mother understands what a child does not say.” ― Unknown Author
6. “The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.” ― Jodi Picoult
7. “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” ― Milton Berle
8. “A mother is the truest friends we have. When trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity, when friends desert us, when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” ― Washington Irving
9. “The hand of a bride becomes the hand of a mother. Ever so gently she cares for her precious child. Bathing, dressing, feeding, comforting- there is no hand like mother’s. Nor does its tender care diminish through the years. ” ― Thomas S. Monson
10. “I will protect you until you are grown and then I will let you fly free, but loving you, that is for always.” ― Charlotte Gray
11. “Becoming a mother makes you realize you can do almost anything one-handed.” ― Unknown Author
12. “A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people. Promptly announces she never did care for pie.” ― Tenneva Jordan
13. “A mother is she who can take the place of all others. But whose place no one else can take.” ― Unknown Author
14. “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while but their hearts forever.” ― Unknown Author
15. “Motherhood is heart-exploding, blissful hysteria.” ― Olivia Wilde
16. “I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” ― Mitch Albom
17. “Birth takes a woman’s deepest fears about herself and show her that she is stronger than them.” ― Unknown Author
18. “The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children.” ― Jessica Lange
19. “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” ― Sophia Loren
20. “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” ― George Eliot
21. “What greater aspiration and challenge are there for a mother than the hope of raising a great son or daughter?” ― Rose Kennedy
22. “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” ― Princess Diana
23. “No society will long survive without mothers who care for their young and provide that nurturing care so essential for their normal development.” ― Ezra Taft Benson
24. “Motherhood is a choice you make every day to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you’re not sure what the right thing is,.. and to forgive yourself over and over again for doing everything wrong.” ― Donna Ball
25. “I see myself as a mom first. I’m so lucky to have that role in life. The world can be like me, hate me, or fall apart around me and at least I wake up with my kids and I’m happy.” ― Angelina Jolie
26. “Motherhood is a great honor and privilege, yet it is also synonymous with servanthood. Every day women are called upon to selflessly meet the needs of their families. Whether they are aware at night nursing a baby, spending their time and money on less-than-grateful teenagers, or preparing meals, moms continuously put others before themselves.” ― Charles Stanley
Our mother is a person who truly loves us and cares for us. She is the greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness.
What we are today is because of the guidance of our mothers. A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. We cannot quantify the love they give to us. They are the only ones you can depend on to tell what you really want without any hesitations.
She’s not just a mom but also a best friend you can rely on when you feel down, a handkerchief you can cry on when you are in pain, and a pillow you can hug in times you feel sad. Mother’s are the ones who love you unconditionally.
She is one of your best critic yet your strongest supporter. She gave you life yet never once asked for anything in return, and that is her greatest secret, she always gives without any expectation.
We honor the women who have dedicated their lives in service to their children and families. Words are not enough to express how lucky and happy we are to have them in our lives. But whatever ways you want to show how much you love her, she’ll surely appreciate it.
Let’s all treasure their presence with us while they are still here. A simple “thank you” or “I love you” mean so much to them rather than buying expensive gifts.
Let her know how much you appreciate everything she has done for you. Show your mom how much you love and treasure her because you will never get another.
ALSO READ: 40 Reasons to Love Your Mom More
Photo by Annie Theby