If you seek some pieces of advice on overcoming relationship problems and troubles in your relationship, here are the 50 best quotes that will inspire you to overcome the challenges you and your partner may be facing right now.
But first… let me put it this way. There are only two sides to every problem. One side is another reason to let go while the other is a reminder of the love you have promised to give to each other. You can either flip it to decide or cheat your way to choose what side you want to look at. Simple as that.
50 Best Quotes About Overcoming Relationship Problems Video
1. “At the end of the day, you can either focus on what’s tearing you apart or what’s keeping you together.” – Anonymous
2. “Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.” -Unknown
3. “Behind every happy couple lies two people who have fought hard to overcome all obstacles and interferences to be that way. Why? Because it’s what they wanted.” – Kim George
4. “We are told that people stay in love because of chemistry, or because they remain intrigued by each other, because of many kindnesses, because of luck. But part of it has got to be forgiveness and gratefulness.” – Ellen Goodman
5. “I can’t promise that in our relationship you won’t face any problems, but I surely can promise that you won’t face them alone!.” -Rose Hathway
6. “Love is not how you forget but how you forgive. Not how you listen but how you understand. Not what you see but how you feel. And not how you let go but how you hold on.” – Unknown
7. “Relationships last long not because they’re destined to last long. Relationships last long because two brave people made a choice. To keep it, fight for it and to work for it.” – Unknown
8. “You can’t just give up on someone just because the situation is not ideal. Great relationships aren’t great because they have no problems. They’re great because both people care about the other person to find a way to make it work.” -Unknown
9. “Whatever problems arise in a romantic relationship, it’s important to face them together as a couple. If an aspect of the relationship stops working, don’t simply ignore it, but instead address it with your partner. Things change, so respond to them together as they do.” -Anne Nwakama
10. “All relationships have problems. The strength of your relationship is defined by your ability to overcome them.” -Unknown
11. “Every relationship goes through a struggle, but only strong relationships get through it.” -Unknown
12. “The couples that are meant to be, are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger.” – Unknown
13. “A strong relationship is choosing to love each other even in those moments when you struggle to like each other.” -Unknown
14. “Let’s not forget it’s you and me vs. problem. Not you vs. me” -Unknown
15. “Forget all the reasons why it won’t work. And believe the one reason why it will.” -Unknown
“Every relationship needs an argument every now and then. Just to prove that it is strong enough to survive. Long-term relationships, the ones that matter, are all about weathering the peaks and the valleys.” -Melchor Lim
17. “A beautiful relationship does not depend on how well we understand someone. But, It depends on how well we avoid misunderstanding.” -Unknown
18. “When you find someone you can truly love, you will fight to keep that relationship. No matter what obstacles you both will face, you will never give up on each other. You may get lost along the way, but one of you always keeps catch the other. Soon one day both of you will have each other’s backs.” -Jenna Bognar
19. “You can’t have a relationship without any fights but you can make your relationship worth the fight.” -Unknown
20. “Love isn’t when there are no fights in the relationship. Love is when once the fight ends, love is still there.” -Unknown
21. “Sometimes I push you away because I need you to pull me closer.” -Unknown
22. “All relationships have one law. Never make the one you love feel alone, especially when you’re there.” -Unknown
23. “A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to let go of each other.” -Unknown
24. “Love is the remedy of all problems, misunderstandings become jokes, insults become humor, a perfect relationship.” -Dielnov Muchati
25. “Great couples still get angry with each other, but they continue to discuss until there is a solution even if it takes several days.” -Bob Grant
26. “Relationships include fights, jealousy, arguments, and tears. But a real relationship fights through all of those with love. -Unknown
27. “Problems should be like speed bumps. You slow down just to get over it, but you don’t let it stop you from heading to your destination. -Sonya Parker
28. “All couples have ups and downs but how you handle it is what defines true love. arguments are simply a test to see if a couple is strong enough to overcome it.” -Unknown
29. “All relationships go through bad times, but real relationships get through bad times.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
30. “Hold no grudges and practice forgiveness. This is the key to having peace in all your relationships.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
31. “Trials are but lessons that you failed to learn, presented once again. So, where you made a faulty choice before, you can now make a better one, and thus escape all pain that what you chose before has brought to you.” – A Course In Miracles
32. “If you’re having relationship problems, confess to God not Facebook.” – Unknown
33. “Problems in relationships occur because each person is concentrating on what is missing in the other person.” – Wayne Dyer
34. “A relationship is like a house. When a light bulb burns out you do not go and buy a new house, you fix the light bulb.”- Bernajoy Vaal
35. “The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it.” – Nicholas Sparks
36. ” “Trouble is part of your life, and if you don’t share it, you don’t give the person who loves you enough chance to love you enough.” – Dinah Shore
37. “I think a relationship is like a shark. It has to constantly move forward or it dies.” – Woody Allen
38. “There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.” – Bryant H. McGill
39. “We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” -Barbara de Angelis
40. “Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow.” – Swedish Proverb
41. “Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something: they’re trying to find someone who’s going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.” – Anthony Robbins
42. “Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.” – Socrates
43. “To solve the problem you have to recognize your share of responsibility. If you only blame the other person, you will never solve it.” – Unknown
44. “Nobody likes conflict, but sweeping issues under the rug ultimately cause more damage than addressing things directly” – Unknown
45. “The extent to which two people in a relationship can bring up and resolve issues is a critical marker of the soundness of a relationship.” – Henry Cloud
46. “Both people need to care deeply about the other person, to put the other’s needs before their own, and to make a daily commitment to that person to stick it out.” – Alessandra Torre
47. ” In any serious relationship, if you don’t gather your partner’s opinion before making a decision that impacts you both, you’re just storing up trouble for the future.” – Cindy Woodsmall
48. ” Good communication is less about saying what you mean, and more about defining what you say.” – Kelli Jae Baeli
49. “Explain your anger, don’t express it and you will immediately open the door to solutions instead of arguments.” – Unknown
50. “God can restore what is broken and change it to something amazing. All you need is faith. ” – Joel 2:25
Let these quotes inspire you to keep on fighting. Keep fighting for a love that will lift you up, that will make you smile.
Because love is when you remember the good times you had with each other through bad times and choosing to keep it in your heart and let it be your guide.
With love, you can overcome anything. Choose to love.
Online courses recommended for you:
- Relationship Coaching: Transform Problems into Growth & Love:
Develop true love & greater intimacy & a relationship growth mindset, stop destructive conflicts, find meaning & purpose.
- Love & Connection: The Science of Successful Relationships:
This course will show you how to examine the unknown path that you’ll travel with your spouse, and carefully evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your relationship.
Books recommended for you:
* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.